Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Meningitis vaccine needed

Five years ago a team from St. James's joined medical students from Charleston, SC and administered 4000 vaccinations for meningitis to school children and prisoners in and around Akot in Southern Sudan. We went to schools and prisons, as well as bush clinics and set up tables and and ropes to guide the people through the lines for injections. After each person was vaccinated, we would paint their right pinkie finger with red nail polish to discern which had been inoculated.

When the epidemic swept through the country, our efforts had created a firewall around the region. The people still talk about this today.

I have just heard from Dr. Clarke that the issue of vaccinations is urgent as 4 children have been diagnosed with meningitis in the area this week and a 5th child became sick one day and died that night with symptoms of meningitis.

I found out several days ago that the Menactra or or Menveo vaccines for meningitis are about $100 per dose! We have requests to several aid organizations to provide this much-needed medicine. Please pray for this important medicine which will save many lives in Sudan.

Other supplies are also needed. See the list to the right and please contact me or the church with your donations, for which we will be most grateful.

--Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed of Herpes 2 years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until I saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr Akhigbe) who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when I contacted Dr Akhigbe through his Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when I received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it,I started using it as instructed and I stopped getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe I was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body. Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until I see it as my HERPES  get cleared like magic Dr Akhigbe also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS, CHRONIC DISEASE, HEART DISEASE, LUPUS, ASTHMA,  DIABETES  HEPATITIS A AND B.ECZEMA, BACK PAIN, EXTERNAL INFECTION ,ASTHMA, MENINGITIS, EPILEPSY,STROKE,KIDNEY DISEASE,ACME. etc Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbal root cure. via Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348142454860 and get cured permanently He is real..website:      https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete